Pop Culture Junkette

Addicted to pop culture.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Three hundred dollars? What's a dollar?

For all of us who think that Kellie Pickler's "naivete" and "down home country know-nothingness" is really just an act, I present this article from the Charlotte Observer.

It seems that Kellie is flying a Charlotte hairstylist out to L.A. to cut her hair for the show. More interestingly, Kellie has been going to this stylist, who charges $300 a cut, for "a few years."

Interesting. I thought Kellie was just a poor girl from rural North Carolina who got her shoes on sale and didn't know calamari from caliente. And yet she spends $300 per haircut. That's a lot more than I spend!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura Ingalls Wilder said...

OMG! I can't believe this! I totally bought the "I have no money and my dad is in jail" shtick.

4/05/2006 7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home