Pop Culture Junkette

Addicted to pop culture.

Friday, March 24, 2006

The very dirty minds of VM writers

Did anyone catch the extremely risque line from the opening scene of Veronica Mars this week? Clue, it had to do with Aaron Echoles looking slim in prison and (big clue) "tossed" leafy, green vegetables. I was shocked (SHOCKED!) to hear Dickie Casablancas say the line on prime time television and can only assume that the writers figured 90% of their viewers would take it at face value (which is very innocuous) and not the meaning I can only assume Dickie was giving (as apparent from his lewd facial expression during delivery).

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Bailey Quarters said...

I did notice that. Speaking of VM, the Veronica Mars-Big Love connection continued last with with Dickie's brother, Beaver Casablancas, appearing on Big Love. What's going on?

3/24/2006 6:36 PM  
Blogger Bailey Quarters said...

Embarrassing admission time. I knew that the phrase in question referred to a sexual act, but until I took a glance at the urban dictionary I thought it referred to a completely different act. I have nothing more to add.

3/25/2006 10:13 AM  
Blogger Bailey Quarters said...

Sorry!

3/25/2006 10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home