Pop Culture Junkette

Addicted to pop culture.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

I can't help myself!

It looks like Rob and Amber's new reality show, Against the Odds, will be premiering in a week. In it, Rob and Amber head to Las Vegas where Rob will become a professional poker player. (As a side note, doesn't Amber look odd and not at all Amber-like in the photo on Fox's website?)

It sounds pretty crappy, and it is on Fox Reality (which I'm not even sure I get), but I don't think I'll be able to resist. I really couldn't stand Rob or Amber on their respective Survivor series, and I was pretty indifferent to them in Survivor: All Stars, but I loved them on The Amazing Race.

Speaking of, shouldn't the Amazing Race All-Stars season be starting up really soon? Can't wait!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home