Pop Culture Junkette

Addicted to pop culture.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Maybe the money from the book deal will go toward his search for the real killers

I didn't think that anything O.J. Simpson did would ever be able to shock me, after watching a picture-in-picture of the White Ford Bronco chase while the Knicks played in the NBA Finals 12 years ago, but I was wrong.

According to Us Weekly and others, O.J. is going to write a book about the murders of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman. The title? If I Did It. Apparently the book will be run with the caveat that it is hypothetical, but it goes into excruciating detail about the actual murders, written from the perspective of O.J. as the killer.

Sickening. Doesn't he remember that he had two children with Nicole? And that this might upset them? I guess he doesn't really care.

Labels: