Pop Culture Junkette

Addicted to pop culture.

Friday, September 29, 2006

It Happened Again

Two weeks ago, I put up a post about some random football thoughts/issues. My biggest complaint was when a network leaves a close game in the final minutes because the local game is about to commence. Well, on Sunday, I was in NJ and had been watching the Bears/Vikings game on and off since 1. At 4:11, with less than 2 minutes left in the game, the Bears having a 3 point lead, and the Vikings in possession of the ball, FOX left the game TO GO TO 4 MINUTES OF COMMERCIALS and then the Giants kicooff. I'm sorry, but this is just wrong, so I'm starting a campaign to get this fixed. Please contact the NFL at (212) 450-2000 to let your voice be heard. At the very least, they should, in the future, use a split screen to show both games. (I was told that the NFL can't do this in 2006 but could in the future. MLB already does this at times, so the technology exists.)

Labels: ,