Pop Culture Junkette

Addicted to pop culture.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Defending Sandra


In the last three days I have watched an inordinate amount of "Fashion Police" programming, critiquing the clothing at this year's Emmy Awards. I have also read a number of articles about the outfits. And everyone has been ripping on Sandra Oh. (I can just see the caption in Us Weekly, I imagine it will read "Sandra Oh No!")

Personally, I don't get it. I thought Sandra's dress was very pretty. It was flattering on her body. And sure, she was wearing a lot of jewelry, but I think it worked with the outfit. The dress was floaty and ruffly, and the abundance of jewelry added a bit of bohemian to the ensemble.

Sandra was one of the few people who took a chance with her outfit on Sunday, and I think she deserves to be applauded. Her choices reflected some personality. It's nice to see pretty dresses worn by pretty people, but it can also get boring after awhile. Sandra's outfit was pretty, appropriate and still interesting.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home