Pop Culture Junkette

Addicted to pop culture.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

He's 60!

Okay, so Stallone is still in damn good shape, but Rocky VI?!? (I know, they are calling it Rocky Balboa in the hope that maybe you will forget how many of these movies have been made.) Even Talia Shire wouldn't be a part of it, so Adrian is dead. (What's a Rocky movie without Sly screaming, "Adrian." And, what, Talia had something better to do? Is her brother making Godfather IV?) Well, if you care, here's the trailer. With Isaac, Jr., I ain't getting to many movies these days, and I doubt this will make the list.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Red Fraggle said...

I have seen every single Rocky movie numerous times, and this will be no exception. Rocky sits atop my favorite movie list, along with The Goonies and South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut.

7/12/2006 10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home