Pop Culture Junkette

Addicted to pop culture.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Frakking Awesome

Yesterday's NY Times had an article on Language Log, a blog run by linguists talking about, well, language. I was perusing through some recent posts, and saw one titled "Goram Motherfrakker" which I think might be the best blog post title ever. And, since the post itself is about made-up cusswords, and the two in the title come from TV shows, I thought it gave me an excuse to share this very interesting site. Enjoy.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Bailey Quarters said...

Oh, when I saw the title of this post I thought that one of my fellow junkettes had finally started watching BSG. Alas no.

6/21/2006 5:44 PM  
Blogger Bailey Quarters said...

I lent it to someone. I will try to get it back ASAP.

6/21/2006 6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home