Pop Culture Junkette

Addicted to pop culture.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Together Again


The 80s strike back! Variety is reporting (found via Defamer) that Corey Haim and Corey Feldman (stars of such 80s classics as License to Drive) are going to be starring as fictional versions of themselves in a series akin to Curb Your Enthusiasm. Oh my. This could be fascinating - assuming it gets picked up.

Anyone remember Feldman's craziness on the first season of the Surreal Life? He got married in Vegas, and I vaguely remember him crying all the time. I wonder if his easy tears will be worked into The Coreys.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Isaac, your bartender said...

As everything always comes back to me, I'm proud to report that the same rabbi who co-officiated Feldman's wedding (with MC Hammer!) also married my brother. So close to greatness.

6/21/2006 3:14 PM  
Blogger Bailey Quarters said...

Your brother's married to a rabbi?

6/21/2006 3:35 PM  
Blogger Isaac, your bartender said...

While I believe Bailey's tongue is firmly implanted in her cheek, let me be clear: The same rabbi officiated at my brother's wedding.

6/21/2006 3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home