Pop Culture Junkette

Addicted to pop culture.

Monday, August 27, 2007

Cleveland Cuisine Alert

I was catching up on my No Reservations viewing this weekend and learned that tonight's new episode is devoted to Cleveland! I thought that at least one of you would be interested in that fact.

Does anyone else watch this show? I really like it. Bourdain is the perfect host. He's very open to people and food and experiences, but at the same time very opinionated and willing to say that stuff sucks. That being said, I don't agree with all of his opinions, particulary regarding the appeal of offal. [Shudder.] Of course, being the perfect yupster that I am, I share his belief that cheap, dive-y places are likely to have the best food.

It looks like there's a marathon next Monday. I'm looking forward to catching the episodes on Uzbekistan and Ghana.

1 Comments:

Blogger Red Fraggle said...

I have been waiting for the Uzbekistan episode for a long time. They refer to it to great comic effect in the Russia episode.

I wonder what he will get in Cleveland. Maybe a sandwich at Panini's....

8/29/2007 8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home