Pop Culture Junkette

Addicted to pop culture.

Monday, June 26, 2006

Selling Your Baby to the Highest Bidder

The first Suri v. Shiloh grudge match: according to this story the reason we've seen no pictures of baby Suri is that Tom Cruise was insulted that the top offer from the tabs (reportedly $3 million) was less than what the Jolie-Pitt clan raked in for pictures of Shiloh. I cannot stop laughing about this, but part of me thinks that I should be crying instead. Can Tom Cruise get any wackier? It seems to me like he's just a step away from buying Neverland ranch.

1 Comments:

Blogger Red Fraggle said...

Interesting. Although I have to disagree with the commentator who said that the price for Suri photos has gone down. It has become a running question of when there will be a Suri sighting--both Us Weekly and People are running counters on how long it has been since she was seen! So I would guess that the price has gone up.

I know I want to see her!

6/26/2006 4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home