Pop Culture Junkette

Addicted to pop culture.

Friday, February 24, 2006

The Morning After

1. American Idol - Well, I guess the voters got it right, at least with respect to 3 out of the 4 Idol hopefuls that got booted last night. But Patrick Hall? I think he is really talented, as his repeat performance of "Come To My Window" showed last night. As for Bobbie Bennett, so so happy to see you go. Becky O' was out of her league vocally, so also happy to see her depart. Sad for Stevie for some unexplainable reason, but it was no doubt the right decision.

2. As for the Olympics, I stayed up but thought it was a snoozefest.

3. Dancing with the Stars . . . all I can say is that, to borrow a term from Bailey Quarters, Drew Lachey is my reality TV boyfriend! Love love love him! And his final dance was incredible. And his very very pregnant wife seems like such a nice person (compare: Jessica Simpson) and Nick is like the most supportive brother ever. I think he is a shoe-in to win.

4. I don't watch Survivor. Maybe Holt will have something to say about that.

Labels: , ,