Pop Culture Junkette

Addicted to pop culture.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Can't Wait

American Idol final 24. Project Runway final 3. (And I'm sure something cool on Lost, but this Junkette doesn't watch; other junkettes do. Yes, there is more than one junkette). Before I turn on my Tivo to watch, here are my predictions: 1) OK, I can't predict all 24, but here are some of my picks: Paris, Katherine McPhee, grey-haird guy, Chris Dougherty (sp?), youngish kid who looks like a cross between Seth Cohen (Adam Brody) and Fred Savage, Mandisa, pretty twin with dark hair and eyebrows, Kelly Pickler, basketball player. 2) Kara, Chloe, Daniel V. ( I just hate Santino. And hated last week's jumpsuit). I'll check back tonight with my post-game.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Crabinator said...

Hi Junkette, nice start to your first blog. I just started myself the other day and I'm looking for other blogs to link to. I think yours will be a nice diversion from my usual turmoil!

2/15/2006 8:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate Michael Kors. Can we start a boycott? Will this work?

2/24/2006 1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home