Pop Culture Junkette

Addicted to pop culture.

Monday, July 02, 2007

Notes on Last Week's So You Think You Can Dance?

Yes, I have been strong-armed into watching this show by Holt's extremely coercive technique of saying that she liked it. Damn it!

First, I love Danny, but his appeal is somewhat diminished by his (a) talking (Wednesday's show) and (b) borderline hysterical laughing upon being informed that he's in the bottom three (Thursday's show).

Second, Lauren should have been eliminated simply for the fact that she did her solo dance to a Kevin Federline song. Also, her dance sucked.

Third, people at TWoP seem to be upset that Jesus got elminated but Neil got to stay, but there's no denying that Jesus's dance (not to mention his outfit) was the worst of the three. The show can't seem to make up its mind whether it's basing eliminations on the dance or on the person's track record as a whole.

No show this week. So sad!

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura Holt said...

I'm so glad my arm twisting finally paid off! It's not like the gift of BSG that you gave me, but it's some recompense right? It's killing me that I can't watch this show right now. I'm absolutely praying that my tivo is faithfully recording it. I just checked the list of eliminated dancers and I can't believe Shauna is still on.

7/02/2007 1:38 PM  
Blogger MrMotivation said...

Nothing says summer line-up like this show. I enjoy it more than idol because the performance is more active for me. The bottom half of the top 20 are pretty clear right now so which one goes first is kind of luck related. So how about a Closer update? The show is terrific. I expect an update on that nasty bride.

7/03/2007 11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home