Pop Culture Junkette

Addicted to pop culture.

Friday, April 06, 2007

Recaps

Remember last Friday when I was all, "oh woe is me, Television Without Pity why have you foresaken me" just because it was having server problems? Remember? Ungrateful wretch! I just clicked over to my favorite website (aside from this one of course) and what should I see but that they've started recapping the first season of The Wire. Consider this post the blog equivalent of scratching "I [heart] TWOP" in my desk in the back row of sophomore English. All is forgiven.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Bailey said...

That's so funny. I noticed that earlier too and was going to post on it. I can't wait to relive the first 4 seasons of the Wire.

TWoP has been unreliable lately. And slow.

4/06/2007 6:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back Holt! 3 Posts in 1 day!

4/09/2007 9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home